On the Job Injury Attorneys
With Offices in Long Beach
Many people are under the mistaken belief that if they are injured on the job, they cannot qualify for Social Security benefits under Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI). Whether you qualify for SSDI benefits will depend on your particular facts and circumstances, and the medical evidence of your disability. Speaking with an experienced SSDI benefits attorney is the first step to understanding whether you qualify for SSDI benefits after an on-the-job injury.
In the Long Beach area, the Social Security benefit law firm of Rohlfing & Kalagian, LLP, has been providing injured and disabled clients, including individuals injured at work or in the workplace, with quality representation since 1985. We are the law firm other lawyers turn to when they need help with SSDI and SSI claims.
For additional information about the benefits of retaining our law firm, please visit the following pages on our website:
- How to Choose an SSDI and SSI Attorney
- Our Qualifications
- How We Can Help You With Your SSDI or SSI Claim
For a FREE consultation to discuss your claim in confidence with an experienced Social Security disability benefits lawyer, please call (562) 437-7006 today.
Popular Jobs that Cause Permanent Disability and May Qualify You for SSDI Benefits
Any job injury that leaves you permanently disabled may qualify you for early SSDI benefits. An experienced SSDI benefits lawyer can assist you in determining if you may qualify for early benefits. If you have been injured on the job and turned down for SSDI, you should consult our law firm. We will have an experienced SSDI attorney examine your claim and assist with your appeal if appropriate.
Some of the more popular jobs that lead to accidents that cause permanent disability include:
- Construction jobs — Many construction workers are injured on the job every year from falls, operating machinery, construction vehicle accidents, being struck by objects, building collapses, and more. And many of these injuries cause permanent disabilities (either partial permanent disability or total permanent disability).
- Motor vehicle and public transportation jobs — Many workers in public transportation (e.g., bus drivers) or who drive motor vehicles for a living (such as truck drivers and delivery persons) are often permanently disabled, ranging from paralysis and severed limbs (amputations) to chronic back or neck pain, after an accident.
- Machine shop and assembly line jobs — Many machine shop workers (e.g., punch press operators) and assembly line workers can suffer debilitating injuries on the job, including the loss of fingers, hands, arms, toes, feet and legs, as well as suffering other serious injuries that can cause permanent disabilities.
We also invite you to take a look at some of the common qualifying disabilities to give you a better idea about whether you qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance benefits. Of course, you will want to speak to an experienced SSDI attorney if you have been injured on the job and have questions regarding whether you qualify for Social Security benefits to ensure you receive your full benefits.
Contact an Experienced Long Beach SSDI Benefits Attorney
To schedule a free, confidential consultation to discuss your Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) claim or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claim with an experienced Long Beach Social Security benefits attorney, call (562) 437-7006. If you prefer, you may email us, and we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Rohlfing & Kalagian, LLP, is located in Long Beach. Your future is too important to trust to a less experienced lawyer. Call today.
Members of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives